MONSTERS WE'VE CREATED

Too many knots into my head,
combining and pulling hard.

 
Too many desires and directions,
striking one another to implode.

I must find a way to free the prisoner.
I must travel through the space with the mermaid.

 
She's a wise source of knowledge and discoveries.
A light extravagant wind of beauty.

My wings will spread beyond the borders.
I will taste and I will be the viperfish.

 
  Too many knots making too many nets.
I must get a piece of everything but they've trapped the action.

Kira save us from ourselves.
 Come on please, write my name.

I should let the prisoner die alone.
And slaughter the mermaid, cut off her fishtail.

I see whores in the streets
and traitors where they should help.

No way ! I stare at myself.
No way ! I was already one of them.

Monsters we've created, will ruin all of our dreams.
They'll bury my brain deep under the ice.

They've built grey fortresses
in which they're making plans,
either to erase or to convert.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire